Tell me you wouldn’t buy every fucking one of these.
College N Career (CNC) Christmas Booth.
This booth is for my church’s Christmas Banquet.
All of this is DIY - with a budget.
to start off,
1. the letters (CNC), seen on the table are letters wrapped in yarn. My friend, Felicia, seen this neat idea here on tumblr. I also found how to do it online. Yarn Wrapped Letters. You can either cut out letters from card board or you can buy the letters. I bought these letters at Michaels and they were about $3. something each.
2. The photos seen are all filtered with Iphones app “Instagram.” I used the Early Bird filter and then used Postal Pix (also on Iphone) to get them printed. The photos are 4x4 prints and are $.29 - $.33.
holding the photos are clothes pins (bought at target). Glued on are small glittered christmas trees and stolkings i got from Michaels (they were on sale :))
3. Hopefully you can see them well, but i used card board construction paper (at Michaels) cut (at a good height) and rolled them up (hot glued to seal) to be used as a vase. I got a white one with silver glittered polka dots and a red and yellow one. to let it stand up, you may want to add something heaving to put inside: maybe rocks?? I also used a photo and clothes pins to balance out the weight.
4. Jars (also from Michaels). I put stuffing (used for dolls/stuffed animals) in the jars and sprinkled (light blue) glitter to give it a snowy feel. then added two ornaments and filled it with candy canes.
5. On one of the isles at Michaels they have a BUNCH of christmas decor ranged from $1.99 - $5.99, in this case these were all 60% off. If you have been to Michaels, you have definitely seen this isle. Its filled with a lot of glittery decor, many different colors. I picked out colors that matched everything in the booth.. i got some yellows, green, reds, and silvers. i used them to put in the cardboard vases.